ღ◦˚اسَّلا مُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرحْمَةُالله وَبَرَکَاتُهُღ◦˚

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dear, O' Allah


Oh Allah!

I am not weak
Oh Allah, I am not weak

I have the power to persuade
I have the power to motivate

I have the power to stand
I have the power to speak

Why then my mind says…
I am so weak?


Oh Allah, Help me please
Oh Allah, Help me please

Gone are the days
Days in which I took a step

Step to stop evil
From taking over a mind

In those days
I used to laugh,
I used to tease
I used to weep
Yet, Wonderful did they stayed

Why then today?
Oh Allah, why then today?

When a word spoken to me linking to that part of my life makes me to weep and cry.

Even today I have the power
To stand and speak

The power You gave to me
The wisdom You provided me with

Unknown to all
But known to U and me

I don’t know where my life will take me? I am thinking in what a web I am trapped in
Sometimes I see a dark incident that future holds that will destroy everything.
Sometimes I say to ‘self’ — “trust God and leave everything”

Oh Allah, You gave power to stand
When I was about to fall

Oh Allah, You gave me console
When I was in grief and sorrow

Oh Allah, You showed me the truth
When my emotions were played with

Oh Allah, You wiped my tears
When I used to weep

Oh Allah, today I need u again
Once again

Help me to stand
Help me to be strong
Help me to face
Face the reality and false
Oh Allah, help me

Oh Allah, help me
To decide
What is right and wrong?

Don’t let me break
Don’t let me go away

If You won’t hold
I will fall

Fall into hands of dark and evil
Fall into hand of devil

Oh Allah, help me to seek
Seek the reality

Oh Allah, I can see the truth yet can’t speak.
Oh Allah, I can see the truth yet can’t say a word.

Oh Allah, I am saddened by all what I see
This pain is hurting and killing me

Oh Allah, what to do and what not to?
Who will tell me without You

Without You

0 komentar:

Post a Comment